A Drash On Prasha Emor (Speak)
Parsha Emor - Speak
- Laws for Priests
- Instructions for the Tabernacle
- The Holy Days of God
- Bringing Lawbreakers to Justice
“Now when you reap the harvest of your land, you are not to reap to the furthest corners of your field or gather the gleanings of your harvest. Rather you are to leave them for the poor and for the outsider. I am Adonai your God.” - Leviticus 23:22
“When you reap the harvest of your land, you are not to reap to the very corners of your field, nor are you to gather the gleanings of your harvest." - Leviticus 19:9
Questions to Consider
- How do you bless others by leaving the trimmings of what God has blessed you with to be used as a blessing for others, or do you eat right to the corners?
- In what ways do you allow others to retain their integrity and build self confidence when you help them?
- What in your life is building a tabernacle of praise that pleases God?